A. “How to influence people around you by increasing your Emotional Intelligence (EQ)”
* Module 1 will covers the fundamental of EQ and also helps participants to understand the process required to achieve greater EQ.
* Module 2 will ensure the participants increase in their existing EQ levels and the opportunities that have been missed.
* Module 3 will invite participants into a new journey into their untapped EQ potentials.
* Module 4 Basic application and practicing greater EQ at work place, relationships and life.
* Module 5 will set up long term support systems for sustainable improvements.
* Module 1: SettingContext – Goal to achieve: Building relationship with participants
* Module 2: Soft Skills (Foundation Level) – Goal to achieve:Enable the participants to gain some basic counselling & listening skills
* Module 4: Implementing Skills – Goals to achieve: Test the participants ability to absorb and utilize the learned skills
* Module 5: Supervision & Support Mechanism – Goal to achieve: To supervise and ensure participants are competent in applying the new skills